- Class 08 Shunting Locos - Radio Remote Control
- Locos - Radio Remote Control
- Locos - Wheel Slip/Slide
- First Capital Connect - Customer Information System (CIS)
- Invensys Rail - Doppler Radar Sensors
- Line 1 Metro Project, Tianjin - Indicators and Sensors
- London Underground - Runback Protection
- London Underground - SDO and CSDE
- London Underground Central Line Comms Control System Upgrade
- Network Rail - Sleeper Wagon Control Panels
- Nexus - Trainborne Trainstop Control
- Northern Rail Harrogate - Customer Information System (CIS)
- Northern Rail - Customer Information System (CIS)
- Northern Rail - Customer Information Systems and Public Address Enhancements
- Southern Railway - Selective Door Opening (SDO)
- Trinity Rail - Automated Tipping Box Wagons
Application: Electrical Control Sets
Installation Area: Mansfield, UK
Client: WH Davis (for Network Rail)
Hima-Sella supplied electrical control equipment to WH Davis Ltd for use on their sleeper carrying wagons, which were being built and supplied to Network Rail.
The 100 wagon control sets are built to third party design and consist of a main control panel, 2 off junction boxes, a control station and a lighting box control station. The contract award follows on from previous work Hima-Sella has carried out to build control panels for the WH Davis sleeper carrying wagons, having originally secured a contract to build 2 prototype wagon control panels and a test panel in 2004.
Since being awarded the contract to manufacture the prototype sets and test panel, Hima-Sella has supplied over 120 sleeper carrying wagon control sets to WH Davis Ltd.
As well as supplying complete control sets for the wagons Hima-Sella has provided a range of spares for the products including test panels and spare junction box enclosures.
Download Hima-Sella's Transport Infrastructure and Mobile Solutions brochure.
Please contact us for further information