- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Emergency Shutdown System (ESD)
Installation Area: OPC PTA Plant, Shanghai
Client: Oriental Petroleum (Shanghai) Corporation
Hima-Sella supplied a large Emergency Shutdown System to Oriental Petrochemical in Shanghai, China. The system, comprising HIMA H51q-HRS technology was built according to Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 of the IEC61508 standard.
The SIL3 system resides on the OPC PTA plant which is a grass roots project on a site in a developing industrial area in the Spark Development Zone, Pudong, Shanghai, China. The project includes one core plant with anticipated capacity of 600,000 metric tonnes per year, based on 8000hr/year continuous operation. The site also contains provision for two future core plants each comprising an Oxidation Unit, Purification Unit and auxiliary facilities.
Download Hima-Sella's Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information