- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
Installation Area: Milford Haven, UK
Client: Costain Oil, Gas & Process Ltd
SELLA CONTROLS supplied an Emergency Shutdown System to Costain Oil, Gas & Process Ltd in the UK. The system, comprising HIMA Planar4 solid state technology was built to a SIL1 specification and will be used on the Clean Fuels Project at Milford Haven.
The ESD forms part of the huge overhaul currently being undertaken on the Milford Haven site since it was confirmed in 2003 that the site would continue operations. Detailed engineering, procurement, and construction management have since commenced to improve the energy efficiency at Milford Haven, demonstrating the long-term sustainable operations which are to continue at the plant.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information