- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: SIL3 Emergency Shutdown System (ESD)
Installation Area: Wilton, Teesside, UK
Client: Huntsman Petrochemical Ltd
SELLA CONTROLS supplied an Emergency Shutdown System to Huntsman Petrochemicals at Wilton, UK. The system, which is responsible for safe operation of Jetty 3, utilises HIMA H41q HS programmable technology and has been designed and built to Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 according to IEC61508.
This system represents the first of a series, with future systems including Jetty 3 propane import trip panel, propane export relay panel and main propane import trip panel likely to be of similar HIMA H41q-HS configuration.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information