- BP Grangemouth - Jetty 4
- Compressor Station - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Coryton Refinery, Burner Management System (BMS)
- Coryton Refinery - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Grangemouth - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- Huntsman Jetty 3 Upgrade - SIL3 ESD
- Milford Haven - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- MOGAS, Fawley Protective Instrument System (PIS)
- OPC Shanghai - Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
- VOC Recovery, Teesside - Fire and Gas Detection
Application: Fail safe Shutdown System
Installation Area: BP Grangemouth, UK
Client: Jacobs Engineering, Grangemouth
SELLA CONTROLS has supplied a fail safe shutdown system to Jacobs Engineering in the UK.
The system, utilising HIMA HIMatrix Programmable Logic Controllers, has been built to SIL3 according to IEC 61508 and is for use on the Jetty 4 Upgrade Project on site at BP in Grangemouth. This is one of several projects in a long-standing supply history that SELLA CONTROLS has undertaken directly or through a contractor for the Scottish refinery. Grangemouth is Scotland's only refinery, which has an annual capacity of around ten million tonnes of crude oil. More than 9 million litres of clean fuels are produced every day in the form of products including liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), petrol, diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information