- ACG Project, Central Azeri
- B-193 Wellhead Platforms - HIPPS
- Breagh Alpha - HIPPS and ESD
- Dragon LNG Import Terminal, HIPPS
- EnCana Buzzard, North Sea
- Hammerfest - ESD, HIPPS, SIS
- HIMax Programmable Electronic System (PES) at UK Refinery
- KårstØ Utbyggings - ESD with Marshalling
- KEP 2010 Kårstø Expansion Project
- Holford Gas Storage - ESD
- Maersk D and E - ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Mayflower and Cattedown - Tank Overfill Protection (TOPS)
- Occidental PS-1, ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Ormen Lange - HIPPS
- Pearl GTL Project - HIPPS
- Peru LNG Export - HIPPS
- Ratnagiri, India - Skid Mounted HIPPS
- Rosetta, Egypt - ESD and FGD
- SABIC UK Petrochemicals WGEP Pipeline - Safety Instrumented Systems
- Talisman Affleck over Clyde - HIPPS
- Tengiz, Kazakhstan - Programmable Electronic System (PES)
- Terra Nova FPSO - Emergency Shutdown ESD
- UK Refinery - High Integrity Alarm System
- UK Refinery - Site-wide PLC Upgrade
- Woqod LPG Bottling Plant, Doha - ICSS
- Zakum Gas Injection - HIPPS
Application: Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS)
Installation Area: Doha, Qatar
Client: Doha Petroleum Construction Co Ltd
SELLA CONTROLS was awarded a contract by Doha Petroleum Construction Ltd to supply an Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) for the Woqod LPG Bottling Plant at Doha, Qatar. Drawing on our extensive systems integration experience we provided a Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL3) rated solution in accordance IEC 61508.
The ICSS includes Process Control (PCMS), Emergency Shutdown (ESD) and Fire and Gas Detection (FGD) Systems and is based on the HIMA H41q and H51q HIQuad PLC's. The system also uses the HIMA HIMatrix PLC's for Modbus communication between the H41q and a number of weighbridge Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs). All systems are integrated to a Citect SCADA system, giving a graphical display of all the plant including diagnostic capabilities.
As a specialist systems integrator, SELLA CONTROLS was able to design and manufacture the ICSS, linking HIMA safety PLCs to various third party hardware, including Allen Bradley PLC’s via Modbus connections. The PCMS console PC, running the Citect SCADA system, also communicates with an Oracle business administration database. SELLA CONTROLS has used extensive systems integration experience to provide a Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3) rated solution in accordance with IEC 61508.
The LPG Bottling Plant, which is Woqod’s first, is situated in Doha’s new industrial area and aims to produce in excess of 25,000LPG cylinders per day. With this plant Woqod aims to meet Qatar’sentire LPG requirements.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' ICSS brochure.
Please contact us for further information