- Growhow UK - Programmable Upgrade to ESD
- Exxon Esso, Fawley FCCU Olefins Project, Protective Instrument System
- Ineos Chlor Caustic Soda Plant - Mimic Panel
- Ineos Chlor Genesis - ESD
- Kemutec Project Crystal - Control Panels
- Lucite Emergency Shutdown System Upgrade
- Terra Nitram 3 - ESD Trip Panel
- Terra Nitrogen - Burner Management (BMS)
- Yaraco Acetic Acid Plant - ESD
Application: Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
Installation Area: Yaraco Acetic Acid Expansion Project, Chongqing, China
Client: Yokogawa UK Ltd
SELLA CONTROLS provided an Emergency Shutdown System to Yokogawa UK for installation on the C01 and C02 Plants at the Yaraco Acetic Acid Expansion Project in Chongqing, China. The system, comprising HIMA H51q-E technology is configured to Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3. In addition, we have carried out full modifications to the Acetic Acid area of the Chongqing Plant, consisting of the upgrade of existing systems to meet the increased demand being placed on the plant.
The Yaraco site (Yangtze River Acetyls Company) was established to produce acetic acid and derivatives is one of BP’s larger investments in China. Operational since 1998, Yaraco processes natural gas from the Chongqing and Sichuan fields by means of the BP methanol carbonylation process.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information