- Growhow UK - Programmable Upgrade to ESD
- Exxon Esso, Fawley FCCU Olefins Project, Protective Instrument System
- Ineos Chlor Caustic Soda Plant - Mimic Panel
- Ineos Chlor Genesis - ESD
- Kemutec Project Crystal - Control Panels
- Lucite Emergency Shutdown System Upgrade
- Terra Nitram 3 - ESD Trip Panel
- Terra Nitrogen - Burner Management (BMS)
- Yaraco Acetic Acid Plant - ESD
Application: December 2008
Installation Area: Billingham, UK
Client: Aker Solutions
Hima-Sella was awarded a contract to supply a Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) rated Trip Panel for use on the Terra Nitram 3 Upgrade ESD System for Growhow UK Limited .
The system, which is provided in two Rittal TS8 bays, utilises the HIMA H51qHS HIQuad PES and comes complete with a tiled mimic annunciator for fitting in the DCS console, providing input override facilities and first up alarm sequencing (ISA 18.1) indication. Various MCC interfaces are provided using HIMA safety relays together with dual modbus communications to the process control system using RS485.
The Growhow UK site at Billingham primarily manufactures ammonia, nitric acid and ammonium nitrate. All are key raw materials for many of the chemical companies in nearby Teesside.
Download Hima-Sella's Panel Build brochure.
Please contact us for further information