- Growhow UK - Programmable Upgrade to ESD
- Exxon Esso, Fawley FCCU Olefins Project, Protective Instrument System
- Ineos Chlor Caustic Soda Plant - Mimic Panel
- Ineos Chlor Genesis - ESD
- Kemutec Project Crystal - Control Panels
- Lucite Emergency Shutdown System Upgrade
- Terra Nitram 3 - ESD Trip Panel
- Terra Nitrogen - Burner Management (BMS)
- Yaraco Acetic Acid Plant - ESD
Application: Control Panels and Systems
Installation Area: Genzyme, Ireland
Client: Kemutec Group
SELLA CONTROLS' involvement in the Genzyme Project “Crystal”, comprised the design, engineering, build and installation of a PLC / Electrical Control panel and operator control panel on the Irish site.
The Genzyme system is controlled by a Siemens PLC located in the Cone Mill main power panel which controls the rotary valves, cone mill motor and vacuum motors. The main power panel consists of two sections, one containing the motor controls and other power devices whilst the other section contains the PLC equipment, including ethernet communication links and low voltage, hard wired safety equipment. Interfacing with this panel is a stainless steel process area panel which contains switches and lamps for the display of normal running and maintenance modes of operation.
This was the first job undertaken with Kemutec and many more have followed since including Package Control Systems, blending systems controls and further systems for milling control functions.
Download SELLA CONTROLS' Panel Build brochure.
Please contact us for further information