- Growhow UK - Programmable Upgrade to ESD
- Exxon Esso, Fawley FCCU Olefins Project, Protective Instrument System
- Ineos Chlor Caustic Soda Plant - Mimic Panel
- Ineos Chlor Genesis - ESD
- Kemutec Project Crystal - Control Panels
- Lucite Emergency Shutdown System Upgrade
- Terra Nitram 3 - ESD Trip Panel
- Terra Nitrogen - Burner Management (BMS)
- Yaraco Acetic Acid Plant - ESD
Application: Emergency Shutdown System
Installation Area: Ineos Chlor, Runcorn
Client: Emerson Process Management
Hima-Sella recently supplied an Emergency Shutdown System to the Ineos Chlor Genesis Project.
The system, comprising HIMA H51q-HS technology, was designed and built in accordance with Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 of the IEC61508 standard and will reside on the new Genesis II Project chlorine production facility on the INEOS Chlor site in Runcorn, UK. INEOS is currently one of the major chlor-alkali producers in Europe as well as a global leader in chlorine derivatives.
Download Hima-Sella's Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information